Our prices listed include delivery within mainland UK only. We also ship internationally. International shipping rates are calculated during checkout process as below.
Below are our shipping rates for most items (except distilled water, distillers and some heavy or bulky items) posted outside mainland UK.
Please note international shipping rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
For shipping of some heavy or bulky items (eg. Distilled water and water distillers) to non-mainland UK areas (eg. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Jersey etc.) and overseas additional postage (on top of shipping charges applied during checkout) may be required. In these cases we will contact the customer with more accurate postage charges before proceeding with the order.
If additional delivery is required we will contact you by e-mail on the registered e-mail address before shipping your order.
Q: How long to orders take to be delivered?
A: Orders posted to UK addresses by 1st class mail / UPS / courier normally arrive within 1-2 working days after date of postage.
Orders posted by standard 2nd class mail normally arrive within 3-5 working days.
Orders posted by Airmail normally arrive in 4-5 working days to addresses in Europe, 1-2 weeks Rest of the World. However to avoid disappointment please allow 2-7 working days for UK orders, 1 - 2 weeks for European orders and 3-5 weeks for Rest of the World after the date of confirmed shipping to be delivered.
If your order hasn't arrived within the specified time frame above please kindly check with family, other residents or colleagues at the property, reception, mail room or sometimes with neighbours - and at the local delivery mail office. Please also carefully check your mail and look out for cards left by the postman or around your property.
Unfortunately postmen do not always leave a card with further instructions if nobody is in to accept the package.
If the above times have passed since date of postage, please feel free to contact us so we can double check our records and confirm the delivery address with you.
Q. Is there a way to track the parcel?
A. If goods are posted using a signed for or expedited service then we can provide tracking details. If your order has been posted by standard 1st / 2nd class mail unfortunately there is no way to track the parcel.
If you are not sure please check your order details for more info or contact us and we can check for you.
Delayed or Lost Items
If an item is not received within 5-10 working days to a UK mainland address, of confirmation of dispatch, please contact us and we will see if we can locate your order. If an item is not received within 15 working days (or approx. 2-3 weeks) since date of posting we will consider that the item may be lost, unless the tracking information states otherwise.
In the event of loss, we will require an original written certificate confirming that you have not received the item which we can pass to the carrier. Once that is returned to us we will either replace the missing item or refund your payment, however, we would appreciate your honesty in informing us if you do receive the item in the meantime as we are not always able to claim compensation for loss of goods in the post.
1. The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form
2. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
3. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before goods are posted or ordered from suppliers (for Wellness Systems orders eg. Wellness MGIII home system the shipping, handling, admin, custom parts costs to and from Wellness USA would apply in case of cancellation).
4. International Delivery - We can ship overseas subject to extra postage costs, taxes and laws. You will be informed of these costs before we go ahead with shipping your order. You will have an opportunity to cancel your order in case these costs are not satisfactory.
5a. The following areas or postcodes are classified by us as Mainland UK addresses:
We classify as UK mainland areas:
All Postcodes in Mainland England, Wales & the following postcodes Mainland Scotland Postcodes:
AB1 to AB16, AB21 to AB25, AB30, AB39, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA (except KA27 & KA 28), KY, ML, TD, PA 1 to 19, PH1 to PH13)
5b. The following areas or postcodes are classified by us as non-Mainland UK addresses:
AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB56, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36 to IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63, KW1 to 14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 to PH 41, PH 49 & 50, HS, IV41 to IV49, IV51, 55 & 56, KA27 & 28, KA 15, 16 &17, PA20, PA41 to 49, PA60 to PA78, PH 42 to PH44, ZE
Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Man (IM), Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of White, Republic of Ireland
Additional postage may be required for delivery of some heavy and bulky items (such as distilled water, distillers etc) especially when courier companies are used to deliver to these areas.
6. We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding goods within 28 days from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding goods
Return of goods
7. You, the buyer, will inspect the goods as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify us of any shortages, defects in the goods or any other complaint in respect of them within 7 working days from the date the goods were delivered. Administration, shipping, handling and restocking fees may apply in case of a return and maybe subtracted from the refund. We do not pay postage for returns. Please see our returns policy for more information.