Please inspect goods on delivery ideally within 3-5 days of delivery. If goods are delivered damaged please contact us within 5 days of delivery so we can contact the courier. If signature is required on delivery please sign goods as received damaged.
If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us as soon as possible and return goods to us within 30 days of receiving delivery.
Please return goods in as good as new, resellable condition within 30 days.
Returns must be suitably and securely packaged and received by us in as good as new and resellable condition.
Please note not all goods can be returned for a refund due to hygiene reasons.
We do not exchange opened, used or damaged products.
Reasonable admin and restocking fees may apply if goods are not resellable.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if returns are not received by us in reasonable condition.
International, signed for, courier costs (and admin / restocking fees/ handling costs if applicable) are not refundable (see below for more information).
Please see below for more information regarding our recommended guidelines for sending back returns.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods not returned to us in as good as new condition.
Any item that is not received by is in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of items price.
Shipping, handling and restocking fees (rarely) may apply in case of a return and maybe subtracted from the refund.
Please contact us before returning goods to us in order to confirm the returns address
Goods are often sent out from more than one location / warehouse. We will not be liable for costs of postage and or transport of goods returned to the incorrect address.
Recommended Guidelines for Sending Returns by Post
We do not pay postage for returns.
Once we have received the returns it may take a 5 to 10 business days to apply the refund. It may take longer to show up on your bank statement.
• where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred
• where you are returning an entire order, we will refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred
• we will refund only standard (1st / 2nd class) postage charges for items delivered inside the UK
• we will not refund courier / tracked / signed for / special delivery costs (even if you have not specifically opted for these delivery methods but in the case that they have been used in order to deliver goods)
• we will not refund Airmail postage charges / import charges and shipping costs for items delivered outside the UK (or in the case of personalised orders or custom orders imported into the UK).
• where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
We will not refund the cost of gift wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
If you have any questions please contact us, Thank you